On the Williams campus, various groups work together to provide food options for students, faculty, and staff. These options should not only be nutritious but environmentally and ethically sustainable. While the College does not have specific goals in mind for food, it does participate in challenges to source better food and encourage groups to get involved with food on campus.
- Discourage wastefulness on campus, especially in dining halls
- Promote positive relationships between students and dining staff
- Encourage and enable students to make informed decisions regarding their food and its environmental implications
- Research and provide sustainable food options (more local, organic, vegan/vegetarian options)
- Allow open and transparent communication between dining services and the school community